Health and Safety
In an industry fraught with potential hazards, we have developed our own Safety Management System specific to each individuals field of work. With the cooperation of VIOSH and Worksafe we have come up with a safety system which will allow us to continue to develop and grow. This system is not only designed for the health and safety of Findlay Engineering employee s but incorporates consideration of all additional subcontractors.
Findlay Engineering is committed to Occupational Health & Safety and the impact of various industry activities on the environment and community. Findlay's are focused on the following aspects of workshop and site management.
- Risk assessment through the completion of method statements and job safety analysis
- Ownership and utilisation of specialised personnel access equipment
- Compliance with all statutory regulations and codes of practice
- Careful supervision and direction of all employees and subcontractors
- Thorough documentation and investigation of all incidents, potential or near miss, to prevent reoccurrence
- The objective of Findlay Engineering for safety performance is to have:
- Zero lost time due to injury
- Zero incident frequency rates
- 100% compliance with current and future statutory acts and regulations